Our people are our greatest strength.
- Joe served as CEO or Chairman of TD Ameritrade from 2001 to 2020 until the Charles Schwab acquisition. At the close, the combined company was worth $100 billion and had client assets of $7 trillion. When Joe began, those numbers were $700 million and $24 billion
- Joe achieved a distinguished football career as the Head Coach at Coastal Carolina. Over his last 11 years, he was part of 8 championship teams
- He is the Chair of Fundamental Global and Capital Wealth Advisors, and Chair of Athletics and Executive Advisor to the President at Coastal Carolina University
- Joe has received numerous awards and recognitions over his unique career, including the Ellis Island Medal of Honor
- Joe has also received multiple Coach of the Year honors, been inducted into 8 halls of fame, received 3 honorary doctorates, and is the only author on the topics of both investing and football