Our people are our greatest strength.
- Pau Gasol is a former All-Pro NBA Player and spent over 20 years as a professional basketball player
- During his career, Pau was a two-time NBA Champion, six-time All Star and four-time All-NBA Selection
- He is also a three-time Olympic medalist and has won a FIBA Basketball World Cup title
- Pau won two NBA championships with the Los Angeles Lakers
- He is the Co-Founder and President of the Gasol Foundation, whose aim is to reduce childhood obesity through promoting four healthy habits
- Pau also serves as a Member of the International Olympic Committee’s Athletes’ Commission and is a Global Champion for Nutrition and Zero Childhood Obesity at UNICEF